Samsung is only competing the other leading manufacturers in the Android world, even at the premium range, Samsung has many solutions that are present in the market and few are about to come, and this all might force you to scratch you head that what to choose and your confusion might be regarding the Galaxy S6 and new Galaxy Note 5, like you should go with S6 or go with Galaxy Note 5, well we have the answer for Galaxy Note 5 vs Galaxy S6 war, so let’s find who is the best.
let’s discover, why you should buy note 5 or buy S6?
Galaxy Note 5 vs Galaxy S6: Why to buy Note 5?
- Samsung has taken the efficiency level of a display to a peak. Earlier, it was expected that we would have 4K in the Note 5, and Galaxy S6 is running the 2K-resolution display, however we have the similar resolution display in Note 5 with bright colours and lots more. If you love bigger display phones, Galaxy Note 5 belong to you.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 have enough power to win your heart at performance, it is better than iPhone 6 as per the records, but the new chipset of 14nm in Galaxy Note 5, would definitely force you to experience it.
- More memory is part of Note 5 as you would see for the first time the 4GB RAM in a smartphone. May be, Note 5 can work faster than your fingers can move.
- Better camera, better battery life and the only thing that Note series wins over the S series is the S-pen and this functionality has gone to next level with Note 5 release.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos is also out there – Enjoy two SIMs.
Galaxy Note 5 vs Galaxy S6: Why you should not buy Note 5 over S6?
- If you avoid the bigger display smartphones the Galaxy S6 is the verdict in the war of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 vs Galaxy S6.
- The chipset of S6 was fastest but it is replaced by the performance level of Note 5, and you would not notice the difference as you would able to take the S6 or Note 5 to the maximum load as there is no such app which would eat all memory and freeze the S6 and N5.
- Price is the issue? Note 5 is of course more expensive and if you have set your budget and you can’t cross it, then again S6 is the option, so enjoy and experience it.
This was all about the Galaxy Note 5 vs Galaxy S6 Comparison and we hope it can help you too decide that which fits you better. Moreover, people who have experienced the previous S and Note series device, then do share experiences as it would be helping people to judge, which would be perfect for them.